Saturday, August 30, 2008

fooling around

Hi just started blogging today but don't know what to say.Well for starters this is me in Damai laut Pereak bye the way,its nice especially the hotel i stayed in and one room away from my perents isn't that great,but of course they can here me and my brother and sister duh.

so anyway nearly starting school just two more days before my mum says you can sleep for five more minutes.I'm starting to go to year 4 i'm sappsed to be in year 5 i got held back a grade not because i'm stupid or anything. Its because my school just opened and they only had kindergarten, year 1 ,year 2,year 5 and a couple more.

You might be thinking that i told you i'm saposed to be in year 5 and my knew school has year 5 but when i went to Australia they tought me diferent stuff then when i came back they tought me different stuff as well so i wasn't used to it so that will clear everything for you.


Anyway I'll write later don't want to make you bored so see ya later ok bye.


3 comments:

Saya said...

hello aesyah, I love your blog wow looks so cool. but Im not happy about one thing...

whats wrong with staying in a hotel just a room away from us?

heheh

Sanity said...

well hello there "Princess". I honestly thought you were a dobber....err I mean a "prefect" so what's with all these Princess business?? =p

Im at pak ngah's house at the moment. Anyway when does school start for you? Are you excited?

XOXO

princess Aerial said...

hello sanity

Im not a dobber, Im a prefect big difference. have you read my story about terry?

anyway you stink.