Thursday, February 19, 2009

get well soon sofea

To sofea my baby cousin. I hope you feel better and grow up to be like me, well not like me just as well as me, and i know you can't read this now because your 3 months old and sick in the hospital but when you grow up to be stronger and more healthy, then you can read this. Anyway i just want to let you know that when this nightmare is all over and you are feeling much better then you will not remember a single thing that happened, you wished you were there to see it but you wouldn't want to see it.

Anyway if your reading this when your older and can understand English you would probably think that i won't understand but i do because the same situation happened to me bit not the same case, so is you want to talk about it when your older i would understand every single thing and the operations and everything else. Anyway all i want to say is get better and i will always help you get through this even when your much older.Anyway feel better baby sofea and make miracles be with you.

By the way i'm your cousin Aesyah.

2 comments:

Saya said...

Aesyah honey

you bring tears to my eyes and I'm so proud to have a daugther like you.

Just the way you are. I wont change a single thing.

you have a kind heart and I love you.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

*sniff*

the world would indeed be a better place to live in if it's full of aesyahs...

sejuuuuuk perut your Mommy.

go ask your mother what that means, will ya...hehe

LOVE!