Sunday, October 18, 2009

congratulations ms....

Hey, Since I had no homework I thought I might right my blog. All I want to say is that I want to congratulate my teacher Ms.... because she is pregnant. I just found out today so I'm really happy for her but I never knew she was married because we always call her ms not Mrs. Anyway she didn't come to school today because she's either sick from the pregnancy or another problem. But 7 teachers at my school were sick so I had no Malay and no math so I was so happy. Everyone in my class hugged each other and we were all saying " HI 5 ". I hate Malay and math so today was the happiest day of my life.

So that's it for now so BYE!

1 comment:

Saya said...

hehehe everyone hugged? hugged? because classes were cancelled? geez you making me LOL!!!