Monday, May 10, 2010

Congrats A*******!

Hey, just finished my homework so i thought i might update a little hehe. Well at school, i found out who will be the student council for the PYP students (junior students) and the winner is my friend A*******. Congrats! I'm quite happy that i'm not chosen because i don't wanna take that much responsibilty for like half of the students in oour school. I'm glad i lost, same with my other friend S*********. As for A*******, he was not that happy. Like I said, we don't wanna have this type of work, we just want to be a reguler kid! And besides, i'm already a prefect so thats ok by me and if i'm not anymore, then its even better because for once i am not the boss of everyone, just me alone!

I had a really good day today because of the student council thing for sure and at my dance class, I had all my friends in the same group and we did a fantastic dance! We kept laughing as we were practasing because all of our moves were totally INSANE! I wish i could show you a video but we didn't tape it... :( one of our dance moves is from the song single ladys, that was really funny coz the guys in my group did it to and for the first time ever, they were not embaressed! ALL OF US HAD A BLAST AT DANCING!I hope next time when we are grouped up again, i hope i will be with my friends XD!

Anyway...TATTA FOR NOW!

No comments: