Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me doing belli dancing.

Hi everyone ,

Latly i've been doing eli dancing, and its really fun especially doing it ith my best friend named saru. he's really good at it because she's been doing it for about a month and two weaks. For me is just two weeks. We go there every monday night at around 7:10 because if we go there late its hard to find parking . I finish class at 9:00 which makes me sleep like a baby when i get home. Anyway i'm still getting used to it but i don't know it fully if my friend ask "what combination do we do" i would be like "WHAT?" even when she explains to me i would still get confuse so i'm still a working progress, but besides that its very fun.

There are also other students there learning with us but there like 20 and above. So i was a bit surprise because i didn't know saru was the only child there, but their really nice to both of us . Saru and i help each other a lot even the adults there and they help us also so its easy for us to communicate. By the way since i've been doing my belli dabcing dance i've become more flexible and i don't know why. Like i can almost do a split, for those who don't know what a split is, i'll tell you about it. a split is when you put both of your legs at the side of your hip, but it's very very painful but my friend can do it easily because she is a gymnast and they tought her these stuff. And another trick i can do is i fold my leg like a frog or a chicken wing which ever one you can picture and then i lie down. When i first did it and showed my mum she got freaked out. I don't know the name of it so i can't tell you . I tought this trick to my cousin and she did very well on her first go.The other trick is when i almost do a split i can touch both of my toes.Even if i just put it in front i can still reach them.

Anyway thats basically it i want to go now so bye bye.

2 comments:

Saya said...

I cant wait to see you perform a belly dance in front of us. maybe on my birthday? hehe.

Sanity said...

damn, I wanna learn how to belly dance too!!