Friday, June 19, 2009

Year 6 studying and my brother

Hey , I'm not going to talk about the year 6 thing. Well I am but its only about me studying. Anyway so i have been studying since Tuesday. Yes I know i did well but you don't need to give me a applause. well alright I'll give you 5 minutes. ....................................................Done? yes i know you're happy for me but don't be selfish there are other people who are starving in Africa and all you can do is clap for moi. You're sooo selfish but its good for compliments sometimes .
OK so since you all know I've been studying since Tuesday. ( duh) I just told you. Anyway I will my schedule for studying: On the week days owww before I start, My mum made me a schedule to follow so i can study easily and i know what books to study because i have 6 books, but she didn't tell me the pages she just said its up to me , if i'm tired I can do 6 pages but if I'm not tired then i can do 10 pages, but I'll take it slow and steady. Anyway for weekdays i have to do 6 or more pages if i want, but the maximum is 6 pages, and on weeekends i have to do about 20 pages , which I'm fine with. Owww 20 pages is like 10 in the morning and 10 at night. not just 20 in the morning then nothingat night.anyway you might think its a lot or a little, to others with different oppinions but its a reasonable page for me because as i said there are six books and i only have 6 weeks so i have to finish 1 book in a week. Which is easy peasy lemon squisy.BTW All the six books are math.I told you there would be English right, well there is still going to be English test for me but my school didn't give any books for me because they said i canread one of my own English books which is every book in my wardrobe. I don't have any Malay books because once i read a sentence. I will just here blah blah blah blah blah, but theres something I don't understand, a few weeks ago i had a Malay assessment wich was the first one for term 3, anyway i passed it I was shocked but happy and curiouse at the same time.I don't know how i passed. Proberbly because even when i don't know malay. i guess even though i can't speak malay. I can understand it because my parents speak it all the time.Its just inside of me.

Anyway I want to go now see ya , wouldn't want to be ya.

Owww Dinie BTW June fool sucker.This is for my bro not for you guys.

1 comment:

Sanity said...

happy june fool sucker? what the hell is a june fool? anyway how've you been then? what've you been up to? how's your studying going? I was ojnline for a bit today [actually...right now] you're online as well but you're not talking much....at all actually...so yea....anyway gonna go do something else now, laters then...