Friday, June 12, 2009

Title: wish me good luck and my brother

Hey , Today's entry is not an angry one OK so don't run away i mean it Don't! OK so today I'm going to tell you that I'm taking a year 6 exam and if i pass, then I'll be put in year 6. I haven't done the paper yet because the school gave us like a month or 2 for us to study. You'll only need 50% to pass for the test, and usually i get more then 50% so I think i can do it, I just need to study very hard that's all, but of course i can still go and play or watch TV or play computer so on..... I only need to study two subjects they are ( MATH AND ENGLISH ) English is very easy for me but for maths well i need to study, practice and understaaaaand.Anyway that's basically it , I hope I'll pass , I know i can pass for the English paper because I'm good in English, but for maths i need to study, actually English and math are in the same paper so yea. Anyway my brother was bugging me to write something for him so I'll just say a few strong words that will describe personality, 1. is ANNOYING, 2. Eats like a cow, 3. disgusting, 4 revolting, 5. not funny, 6 . Gives slobbery kisses and hugs me to much.

Now the good things about him are 1 .let me think .......... ( year 230 ) I'm still thinking, I've got nothing sorry dumbo owww 1 is he gives me piggy back rides when I black mail him and he always plays a fighting game with me. That's it bye:)

2 comments:

Saya said...

hehehe I was laughing so hard when I read this. you got him real good this time.

Saya said...

I almost forgot

good luck for the exam honey.I know you will do well. We the Zulkernain always does!!!