Thursday, May 28, 2009

There are bad parents in Malaysia, Are you one of them?

WARNING:May have bad words


Hey people. I was very upset yesterday because i just found out that there are abuse cases happening in MALAYSIA!. I think you know this story but for those who don't I'll tell you. There was a five year old boy that got abused by his MOTHER. The person who gave him life. I found this story utterly Horrible. Anyway the mother kept beating him until all of his body had scars and most of his teeth are gone just because of that stupid mother of his. She even beat him until he came to school with blood. when my mum told me this she said that when she read this she cried but when I read it I didn't cry I just got angry and thought the mother was and is very stupid!!! And she's no ordinary stupid mother she's a music teacher.

Anyway her son was in the same school and every day the teachers always see him hurt or bruised and they always asked the mother what happened and the mother said he fell. What a stupid excuse anyway one day like i said he came to school with blood so the teachers got suspicious and investigated and found out what happened so they reported it to the police.Then they put her in a police custardy. And she told the police that " SHE'S STRESS" What kind of a excuse is that. God i hate that women so much Urgh. OK Aesyah calm down, breathe in , breathe out breathe in breathe out OK I'm fine NOT.

Anyway back to the story. That boy is in the hospital since yesterday. Owww and also if that women is "stress " she doesn't have to bring the stress to the boy.Unless his naughty but still you shouldn't beat your kids no matter what. Why did my mum gave birth to me in Malaysia. why god why tell me what i did wrong. Not only i was born in Malaysia but know i have to be proud to be born in Malaysia. I wish i was born in Australia then i don't have to put up with this crap.

Anyway it will never happened but if i have kids , i will not let them be born in Malaysia because then they'll feel my pain.
Anyway back to the story, when my mum is stress she doesn't beat us she's more smarter then that she will just calm herself down and maybe take a nap or something but not beat us. Anyway the mother of that Innocent boy can still visit her under supervision, but i hope they the court will find her guilty and KILL HER. MUhahahaha. Wow I'm so evil today. But only with these stupid story's that are happening in Malaysia. Anyway my mum said they can't kill her because it isn't in the law. but you know their family already knew about this TWO YEARS ago and only told the police yesterday the family is also STUPID. Also i asked my mum what race she was and she told me that they didn't say because if they say it she will be beat by other people. But It's very very very very very very good for her. She'll get her own kind of Madison . MMUAHAHAHAHA. Anyway now they'll making a new rule, the new rule is.... if you know a crime but don't tell it immediately you will also be acumplice.

Anyway the boy told the newspaper people and said " Saya sayang mak saya tetapi dia pukul saya dengan rottan besar" Qia thought he's pretty stupid to still love his mum even when she beat him but i thought she still gave life to him but then i agreed with her. Anyway that's about it . Oww I have a small message for you.Oww the Malay sentence mean " I love my mum but it's just she beats me with a big cane.


*I DO NOT RESPECT ANYONE ESPECIALLY PARENTS THAT ACT LIKE THIS IF YOU ARE LIKE THIS, AND YOU KNOW ME, You'll REGRET KNOWING ME!
By the way sorry i used bad words in this post it's just i'm so mad at her and Malaysia. Owww and Don't do this to your kids/ kidsi don't think you would but if you are or no someone who is doing that then report immediately to the police. Thanks for listening bye.

4 comments:

Sanity said...

yes, stupid silly cruel horrible people...but that's people and there's not much that you can do about it...y'know? Except erport to the authorities when you're aware that someone's being abused...=.=

well anyway...yea

Saya said...

hi honey...I'm glad you feel so strongly about it. All I can say is I'm proud of you.

I love you.

Sanity said...

you're always proud of her!!...what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Saya said...

oh ya? then what about me? huh? what about me?

hands up ppl who are proud of me.

Do you see any hands

huh? huh? what about MEEEEE too!

there. LOL