Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Help me!

Hey! i am a bit more relax today. If my last post made you angry then i'm sorry but i had to really say these things because we are getting dumber by the minute. Anyway enaugh about Malaysia society.

I'll tell you what my Malay teacher asks us to do. She told us to write a speech within two minutes about what we like. I haven't decided it yet because i like a lot of stuff, there's to much to think of! What am i going to do! i have to pass it up on Thursday and i have still not written anything yet! The worse part of it all is that on the day of the speech, we have to say it without the paper, and if you didn't know me very well........... let me just tell you that i suck in Malay. I only speak broken Malay. It is just shocking to know that a Malay can't speak Malay. I can understand it but i can't speak it fluently, but one of my friend is worse. Not only he can't speak Malay! but he knows the bad words like bodoh and shut up and cacat. It was so hallarious seeing him understand what bodoh or cacat means!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope i can figure something out because its almost due in two days!!!!!!!!!! -sigh- What can i pick!!!!!!! i have lots of hobbies like: swimming, playing badminton,art,sing and dance. So it is very hard for me to choose!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sanity said...

PICK only ONE thing you RAELLY REALLY like then. Bloody hell hahaha you dont have to write EVERYTHING yu like. Geez.

Anyway god I wish I was still in primary school, look at the assignments you guys have to do ><

princess Aerial said...

I picked one of my favorite show called 'Merlin'. Have you seen the last season. Its sooooooo sweet what happened to Gwen and Arthur XD