Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Depression sucks

hi, I have been kind of depressed lately but not anymore. By the way one of my teachers is going to Australia for good!!!! Man, I'll miss her! Anyway when I'm depress, its quite hard for me to get over it. I'm only 20% depress and 80% happy. Let me tell you one thing that sucks about being depress. First is that you'll never get you want for example (lets say your cat died, you feel depress right? Well you can't bring it back to life!!!) If this is actually happening to you, then I'm sorry but i bet your depress. Its kind of hard to handle these kind of situations, but you will get used to it, you might not like it, but just go with the flow. Or buy another cat! I'm kinda Emo, but not a lot though.

It really sucks being depress, you might think that it is easy to make yourself feel better. Well its freakin hard. Today i was quite angry coz my old enemy was brought up again, and i couldn't hold my anger. I felt like screaming to the roof tops. I wish at that moment I could just be by myself. That would've helped me became calm faster. -SIGH-

1 comment:

Sanity said...

...Why were you depressed? o.o

And my cat has not died. I don't even HAVE a cat! So, stop your lying about my cat dying!! >:[


What else has been going on eh?