Monday, March 1, 2010

To Syafia Humairah..............

Hi, I have been quite upset no wait very angry lately. This is because of what i heard in the news. I'm sure you've heard of it but if not let me just recap for you. A girl dies with bruces and cigerretes stains on her body. Actually her mum's boyfriend is the one giving her those bruces. I coldn't believe how stupid that guy is, she is only 3 years old and she dies because of him. The worse part is that her mum 'never notices' it.Palease how can the mum not notice the bruces on her body when she likes baths her or something she is 3 after all. She is also 4 months pregnant with the boyfriend's baby!!!!!!!!!! If he doesn't like kids, he doesn't need to make a kid. He can either get a girlfriend that doesn't have kids or not make kids at all. That guy really disgust me!!!!!!!! Now he is police custody for police investigation, but i hope the police will torture (beat) him until he cracks. Or the police can do the same thing that he did to the girl. I am also angry at the mother. 1st is for picking a bad boyfriend and secondly is that she claims that she didn't know anything about the abusing! That shows how bad of a mother she is! she can give all types of bullshit excuses but even a busy mum can tell if her daughter/son is INJURED!!!!!!!


She shouldn't even have a kid if she can't notice these little things.This just makes me angry and i can't take anymore stupid things that happeneds in Malaysia anymore!!!!!! I'm only 12 and even I know that this is the stupidist thing anyone could've done! Jeez people are really not civilised. I really feel pitty for those who thinks that abusing a child is 'good'. I also heard that the boyfriend passed the ball to her and asked her to return it but she was far away so she threw it (commen sense) and the boyfriend got angry and threw it to her very hard! How dumb is the boyfriend. I hope he dies with torture and he goes to hell!!!!!!

But these are only one of the millionth things that i'm upset about this country. Theres too many. I can't stand stupid people that act this way. Its not allowed in my book. If its a small matter, its fine. For example ( robbery), but if its like this! Then I hope they get whats coming to them!

I'm also upset at the witnesses, because they sawhim doing it to her with their own eyes at that exact spot more than once and they didn't try to stop him or call the cops. Only now they turned him in. Come on people, i thought your smarter than that but apparently not!

Anyway i would like to say to Syafia ( her name) that i hope you have a safe passage and may you rest in piece ( and also the guy will get even more tortured than you and he'll deserves it!)

No comments: