Friday, March 12, 2010

Tired of......................( may contain some uncomfort) If your sensative, don't read! Plus i don't want to get sued LOL!

Hey, I'm going to China soon. Finally i can get out of this country. Can't wait!!!!!! At least i'll have a bit of peace for 5 days. I can't take this country anymore!!!!!!!! I wish I could go back to Australia. I really do. Its a shame though :( I always get sad almost everyday. I try to control it but I can't! Its just too damn difficult. Someone told me that if i think this country is 'good'. Then I might believe it but it ain't working.I need anger management class. I really do. I have an issue that can't be solved. Its not just about this country. Its also about the people in this country.I'm getting crazy! Sometimes at my school, my classmates will talk about the things that have been happening in Malaysia and most of it ain't good. I try to make me feel better but at the end of the day, i feel the same. The only thing i like about Malaysia is the food. I admit its really good!But food can't make me feel better everyday. You might dissaprove of what i'm saying but i can finally shout out how I feel! There is also one thing that I don't understand. I know there are a lot of rich people in Malaysia, but if your so rich. Why stay in Malaysia> go somewhere else. I would. You would be better off. That is just my oppinion.

You might be wondering that if I really hate this country, why don't I just move. Well I will I don't care how I just want to leave and maybe come to visit every once in 10 years. ok Enaugh about me getting angry. I don't want to be sued or anything. Can't wait to grow up!

2 comments:

Saya said...

hey can I come along? hehe.

princess Aerial said...

um...............