Thursday, September 4, 2008

annoying neighbour

At school i have to sit with someone who is very rude and also very mean.He was sick today so that made it worste you want to know whybecause he sneazed very loadly and cough like i was in an earth quake.there was also a guy sitting behind me when he coughed he doesn't close his mouth so my neighbour says to him"close your mouth your going to get me more sick" so the guy behind me did close his mouth after he told him of he also coughed without closing his mouth uuuuuuuurgh.

Also when i was copying what the teacher wrote on the board. He was looking at my paper. So i asked him what, then he said nothing so i went back to do my work.Then the next thing i know it he was doing the same thing again so i asked him again being a bit curiouse and told him what do you want in an angry vice he then said nothing.Luckily the teacher saw him and said to him "do you need glasses because you keep looking at her work" so then he said "no i'm perfectly fine".Its so annoying.Well thats basicly it for now I'll write som,e more tomorrow ok then bye.

3 comments:

Saya said...

hahaha...very funny. you know next time he looks at your paper, you should ask him would you like to sit here instead? hehe

gosh, Im glad I dont have a neighbor like that!!

Saya said...

btw honey..is he a new student or do I know him?

Sanity said...

hahaha he coughed so you felt like you were in an earthquake? hahahaha thats funny. poor guy must be really sick. who was the guy? Why didnt you tell him to close his mouth when he coughed?