Wednesday, September 10, 2008

cravings for presents

Yesterday it was my birthday and i'm 11 years old yea!At school all my friends made cards and gave me present and it was great.When i came home i got two big present one is really big and one is medium.The first time i guessed it was a puzzle and clothes and i got clothes correct.Most of them were clothes and one was a book called 'Books for girls'.it was ok but to be honest i new it was clothes so it wasn't really a surprise.I actually liked my friends present better and i also liked their cards,but i still like my perents gifts though and especially my long skirt and my necklace.

2 comments:

Saya said...

so when are you gonna wear the skirt hehe...and by the way, can I borrow your long skirt for hariraya? :P

Sanity said...

can I borrow your necklace? what does your presents look like? the clothes I mean? Should I get you a present too? Maybe before I go back...if I dont forget =p