Monday, September 1, 2008

New classmates


Year 3 last year.
Today i started school and i'm in year 4 i have a lot of new class mates. Theres suppose to be five new students but only three came in today.one is a girl from Thialand she is 9 and very nice and pretty .She has a very long name but she lets my friends and i call her Fern.I like that name it reminds me of the plant.I'm not trying to make fun of her name.

Theres also another girl her name is Halim.She doesn't speak a lot of english so its hard to understand her. She's also been hear for quite sometime and i want to make friends with new people not old one's.You might think that i'm picky at picking friends but she's already made friends with the Koreans so there.She also hardly talks to me anyway and she is a korean.

Theres one more boy He introduced himself to everyone but its hard to remember.I actualy don't remember about what he likes or anything but he looks exacly like this other boy in my class his name is xing Rong not the new kid the old kid.Anyway they have the same personalitys and they look the same and they have the same body.


Well I'm done talking about my new classmates that i got today now let me tell you who are the people on that photo who are my friends.The first one is kinanti.She is the one who has short hair until her shoulders on your left side.The next one is saru,she has long plates and she wares glasses.That saru ok..Owwwww this is a very good friend to me her name is Mutia Nur Hafiza.You can only see side of her face on your right hand she's

I will continue later. bye.

6 comments:

Saya said...

so how do you like year 4 so far? too early to tell? I'm sure having a lot more friends makes you happy eh?

well, see you later..( by that I mean in bed hehe)

Sanity said...

hey~

so how're you liking year 4 so far? is the new boy cute? =p

Im not asking that in a paedophilic kind of way. Ask mom what that means if you dont udnerstand lol. Anyway Im glad you're making new friends =)

your birthday is coming up, any plans? And yes, I do remember that I need to get you a pressie. The question now is WILL I actually get you the pressie. :P

Anyway I have homework to do, talk to you some other time yea?
XOXO

Roti Kacang Merah said...

I'll say... aesyah's birthday soon??? *shrieks!* Can Pak Ngah & I just send Labi over to cuddle you???

Qia memang paedophile, punnnn *lariii!*

Saya said...

hellooo cik lin.

cuddling is not a tradition in my family, ok?. you've got to respect other people's culture you know. in my family, the culture is, a girl has birthday, mom got present. yup, you heard me!!

Saya said...

and sanity, wipe that smile off yer face!!

Sanity said...

What, you jealous of my smile? And what's this silly culture thing you're feeding to Cik Lin. That's terrible stuff. All lies, Cik Lin though I think that's obvious. my fingers are frozen, using the librar's computers. Think they purposely made it freezing cold in the library in hope of snow =.=