Thursday, September 11, 2008

Prefects meating

Today after school i had to go to a prefects meeting.A.k.A my sister calls me a dobber.Anyway when i went inside they were telling all of us the rules and what to do bla bla bla bla bla.i'm the only one who is youngest there well there is butterfly gal(not real name) but she's always hanging out with her sisters friends.So i'm back where ive started....... alone. Anyway i have older friend like in year 9 but they changed so i don't like them anymore only one girl she's my friend only sometimes her name is (don't need to know).Anyway i think their not my friends anymore because their older then me like two years older.

So i don't care let them be like this if they want to anyway i want to go i'll write tomorrow ok bye

4 comments:

Saya said...

thats in the prefect meeting right? but in your class the 4 of you are best buddies. its ok, prefect meetings only occur once in a while hehe. anyway, you are not supposed to talk during meetings.

by the way, I dont like meetings either. at my workplace we have lotssss of meetingssss to discuss useless stuffs.

Saya said...

i know its very annoying

Sanity said...

oh just because they are older doesnt mean they wont be your friend. You're a good person to be friends with. Ah well, if they dont want to be your friend then it is their loss...nevermind, you can always make other friends. or maybe you should try to be their friends again?

Anyway you had a dobbers' meeting? so all the dobebrs in your school got together? mm...sounds.....errr....."fun" =p

anyway what's been up with you lately? how's things?

Sanity said...

by the way the little mermaid is Princess Aerial...I think Aqassya sounds cooler though. Prettier. Anyway there was something else I wanted to tell you but I forgot...if I remember I'll let you know kay?

XOXOXO