Monday, April 5, 2010

No more tea please!

Hey, I just came back from Beijing and boy was it a blast!!! We went to a lot of places like the summer palace, the Forbidden city and the Great wall of China, but the weather was too cold for me, I couldn't sleep most of the time because it was too cold. I had to wear double layers of clothes,socks and gloves! But besides that, I enjoyed my trip. But now I have a phobia of Chinese tea because we drank it EVERYDAY! So I'm pretty tired of Chinese tea and it taste so bitter! I'm glad there is no more Chinese tea! If there is, i'm out of here ( literally). Owwww I also went to the Olympic stadium. It was so windy that when the wind came, it almost pushed me away.

We also went shopping. My mum bought me a SILK dress, a summer dress,pearl earings and a JADE necklace! That was what we basically did. We also went to Bangkok for a transit but it was fun because we could actually see the thai people that were wearing red and pink. It might sound wierd but to make myself clearer it means that the Thai people are like having a fight with the government I think so the people that disagree with the government wear red shirts and the ones that agree with the government wear pink shirts. I don't really understand everything so I won't say more than this, I might give you wronge information.

Anyway thats it, ta ta. XD

1 comment:

Saya said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.....by the way, I think those chinese tea will be good for us to lose weight after all thouse wonderful food hehehe. I climbed the great wall too you know.