Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Funny Japenese show

Hello peeps, I'm just on the computer doing nothing, Owww no I've become my sister, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyway so i thought i might write something before i watch my show but i always don't know what to type. I'm so bad. Owwww i know what to write. Well when i got home i played with my sister which BTW SUCKS - coughs -. Anyway right after she showed me a video that was so funny, it was a Japanese game show . I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt . Anyway the show will have this guy reading a book in english and he can't pronounce it properly so he will pause and say it wrong. Then he will scratch his head because he doesn't know how to say that word. Anyway the people who are watching him can't laugh or they'll be hit by a shenai ( cane ). So they'll try to control them self. Anyway there was one time that was so funny . I will tell you about it. OK so the guy had to count in english so he did it which he pronounced perfectly fine then when he got to twenty, he didn't know how to say it so he started to say ten ten, then ten ten one.

When it came to thirty, he started to say ten ten ten, then he said ten ten ten one. When it came to a hundred he started to say ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten, then he'll repeat the same thing but at the end he'll add a one in it then a two then so on. The people were laughing so hard that they got caned. So the next time that guy spoke, The people who were watching put something in their mouth to prevent them from laughing. Some people even put a letter in their mouth. Ahhhh it was hilarious . Anyway thats it . HAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Sanity said...

you suck at badminton?? what?? If you say so, who's arguing right? =p

and yes, that video is hilarious. The name of the show is...err...well translated anyway is "the no laughing game show"...original huh? hahaha

-thinks aobut the video- hahahahahahaha

Saya said...

hey I want to watch that one too. can I tonight? hehe sounds funny no wonder me and dad could hear you laughing nonstop!

btw, I'm the best in badminton muahahahha.

You and Qia? the wind plays better than you two hahahahahahahahahah.