Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sports day event that happened a few weeks ago.

Hey guys sorry I'm writing the sports day thing a bit late,Actually i wanted to write it on Sunday but i felt tired then i wanted to write it on the other weekdays but i was busy so I'm going to write it now. OK so here i go...... On Saturday( 16Th of may to be exact) ( morning the starting of sports day)1 I had to do a prefect march with the other prefects around the field and it was so hot that i felt like I was inside the lava taking a swim. Anyway right after the prefect march we had to go to our prefect tent which let me add has NO ROOF! Anyway once Leader with the death note book A.K.A Head prefect said dismiss i quickly changed to my Cheer leading dance costume and i had to run back just to do the cheer leading dance in the hot sun, let me tell you this i was sweating so much that the sweat went in my eye and it started to burn my eye. It was horrible and i couldn't wipe the sweat away because the cheer leading dance involved lots of hand movements so i was in a lot of pain.

Right after the cheer leading torture I could finally rest and talk to my friends and then i had to do Telemachus , It means a bunch of games. Anyway i had to do two games the first was called blow ribbon relay, this is how you play the game. first you have to blow a ribbon across a thin piece of string , and once your done you'll have to high five the next person for them to start blowing, the first time we tried it, we didn't use a ribbon, instead we used cheezles ( The snack) which BTW did not work.Another game is called straw race,

And ,anyway my friends that are weird sometimes said that the game looks like a kissing game not a straw race game by the way these are boys not girls.Anyway the boys said that because when you play that game , you have to put a straw in your mouth and put the rubber band in the straw and pass it to the next person without touching the rubber band with your hands and pass it to the other person . Anyway when your about to start the game you can touch the rubber band and put it in your mouth in order to start the game but once your playing you can't touch the rubber band.

I sort of agreed with them that it was a gross game at that time but then they weren't concern they were making jokes about it like really boy disgusting jokes. When they were joking about that i didn't agree with them AT ALL. I told you they were weird but sometimes they act like humans so that's when i like hanging out with them.

And at last i did a relay and it was quit fun.Anyway i got two medals on that day one is bronze colour and it is for the ribbon blowing relay and then i got a gold medal for the sraw race.

Anyway that's all, i have finish talking about sports day so I'm going now bye.










2 comments:

Saya said...

hehe congratulations for surviving the sports day! and for getting the medals. I like reading what you wrote, very funny and you know what, boys can be disgusting sometimes. love u honey

Sanity said...

oooh medals hehehe...I saw those medals hehehe

Cheer leading torture is right!! Imagine the torture the people watching had to face XD juuuuuuust joking
go you for getting medals!! woooo!!