Monday, May 4, 2009

The monkeys are landing home, should i be scared

Hey guys , On Thursday my sister will come back home for she has finished her exam. And also my brother, but he's coming on Saturday. He's coming home a bit late because he has something to do at the hospital , I think the teachers are training him for something but i don't care. Anyway when they come back i can play games with them like badminton and basketball and fighting games on the computer, but I can only do that with my brother what i can do with my sister is bake cakes , play badminton , watch movies, play computer games, go to the park, jogging and ridding my bike with her, but they will always hog the TV, (Hog ) means greedy. and I hate that part . It's so annoying blaaaah.
Anyway that's it bye.

2 comments:

Saya said...

hehe you are so funny. I wonder what your sister and brother are gonna think about this entry!!

Sanity said...

we're gonna think...how dare you write this...this....stuff!!!

Anyway...your sis sounds cool....I dont know why...probably cause she IS cool :D:D