Saturday, April 17, 2010

hiking is not for me

Hi... today is my last day of having holidays which totally sucks because on Monday is our first day of a new term and we usually have a month but this time. Its only two Weeks!!!!Besides that, yesterday i went hiking with my dad, my uncle, my cousins,my friend and my friends dad. It was soooo tiring! You have no idea. We went hiking at Pantai Keracut and we only arrived there in an hour because we were super tired!When we arrived there. We rested for a while then all my cousins and my friend headed to the sea to swim. It was loads of fun. Just swimming and playing! Then my friend and I ate our lunch and rested for a couple of hours. In that couple of hours, we headed to the jet ti to play and talk and enjoy the breeze coz it was quite hot. I then decided to teach my friend basic Malay that I know because she doesn't know Malay and she has been in Malaysia for about 3 years! She only knows basic words like:berapa,cantik and counting up to 100. After teaching her some Malay words. Her dad starts calling us to come back and get ready to leave! I couldn't be bothered to walk at that ridiculous trail again!! But we had to, so there i was again, Panting like a dog and wanting my dad to carry me so badly!

So after that long walk once again. My legs could barely stand, and as we got into the car.I could already feel the pain on my legs! it was a torture for me, but my dad massaged my legs before i went to bed and now its all better, but there's another problem.Now my BACK hurts!!!! It better not hurt tomorrow because tomorrow is school! how can i survive school with back problems! Ohhhh dear!

No comments: