Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HILLO, it means hi and hello! Anyway.... I have a one month holiday which is SWEET!!! So for the first one week, i'm just gonna recover from my trip to Bejing, but maybe on the second week, i might think of where i can go.HEHEHE, i'm a person that likes to go to places even though i've been to another place already. I'm planing to go somewhere with my BFF, but i can't decide yet. Think Aesyah,think. Where can we go? Well it is not a school holiday for the Government school so it won't be too crowded to go anywhere. So thats an advantage, but now i need to think of a place and to see if my bff is free or not. AHHHHHH! such a big dilemma! What can i do? MUM! help me give an idea. This is a big matter to little girls everywhere XD.

1 comment:

Saya said...

is hillo like freak? hehe french and what? steak?