Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I can't take anymore teachers that are not nice!

Hi, today I had a new Malay teacher which BTW has some real issues LITERALLY! When she walked in, we greated her good morning then she starts scolding us and says: what, do they teach you singing in this school? So we said good morning in the boring version just by saying good morning. At our school, we always sing good morning or good afternoon. But she was scolding us for just singing. Then, she didn't even bother to tell her name and just start saying:ok, buat karangan. I was like WHAT!? then she says:yes, buat karangan on the thing that changed your life forever (but she liked screamed it in Malay) So I start writing about when i got my first dog! The happiest day of my life. Once I finished, She said: pretty good but a year one could do better than this! I was so angry and ready to punch her when my friends stopped me and said:Cikgu, She was in Australia for a long time and just came back a year ago so she is not that good at it. That stupid teacher believed every word and let me off with a warning.BTW, I didn't come back from Australia a year ago it was THREE years ago but my friends lied so i could get away. THANKS FRIENDS!So as I was writing, she said mine could be in brocken Malay but others couldn't but then she changed her mind THANK GOD!

After that, she read us a stupid Malay book and asks us to write a mind map on the biginning,middle and ending. That was ok but she thought we were just workers to her, she doesn't even know our NAMES! Then she said: ok, Ini ialah kerja rumah kamu! She also critisized my writting and expects it to change by next week! How can i change how i write? Wow this teacher is really,really DUMB! I have had many dumb teachers but she is the dumbest one yet....

5 comments:

Saya said...

did she really say a year one can do better than this? well tell me if she says that again, I mean it. How the hell do you expect students to learn if you ridicule them like that. Where did they get such unprofessional freak to teach you guys? Is she a malay?

Saya said...

ohh and dont change your handwriting. people have different handwritings and thats perfectly okay as long as they are legible and clean. Education is not about handwriting.

And the fact that she doesnt even try to get to know your names is ridiculous, she is not fit to teach young kids.

even at uni we try to know our students name and treat them with respect.

princess Aerial said...

I know What a STUPID TEACHER!!!!!

princess Aerial said...

I know What a STUPID TEACHER!!!!!

Saya said...

stupid or not I dont know but her approach is not right and I dont think you guys deserve that.