Friday, April 23, 2010

Ish, ish, ish

Hey, I just read on the newspaper that this 14 year old girl got raped and is one month pregnant and got a pencil shoved in her **********. That is so Sick!!!! And the person who raped her is 14 years old too! I couldn't believe my eyes. And the boy is Malay. This boy is a very,very bad boy and I hope he gets a death sentence and gets a pencil shoved in his *******! UGH, most of these things happened to Malays and i wonder why.NOT! I know why is just that if I say it then people that are reading this would probably get pissed off. When my friend showed me this article I was like OMG!And it happened during recess so people must heard her oww i don't know....SCREAMING! The teachers that work there must be really bad! BTW these kids are orphans and they stay in that school,i think. I'm not sure but i bet the kids do this kind of stupid stuff because the teacher treats them bad, if the teachers treat them good then i bet they wouldn't do this idiotic thing at all! But you'll never know....

P.S, i don't want to keep apologizing to my readers because there is going to be a lot more of these stupid things happening each weak and I'm tired of apologizing coz i don't need to. You know Malaysia gets corrupted easily. So Don't get shock if i don't apologize next time.

1 comment:

Saya said...

Thats okay honey, I can understand you are upset. Some things in the world are beyond our control. What we can do is just try out best to be good and do good to others.