Saturday, April 10, 2010

My BFF! how would I live withought you?

HI! My BFF is coming to my house for a sleepover! I can't wait, she is still not here yet but when she is 'let the party begin!' She is soooo funny, she is like my personal joker. Without her my life will be boring. I have lots of friends that make me laugh constantly but she was the first ever in Malaysia to make me laugh until i couldn't breathe! In Australia i had a friend named Sh............. she used to make me laugh like my bff right now. Now i don't even know if she moved house or even knowing how was her days at school. So I want to hold on to this BFF. I don't want to lose her. Its very hard to find a new BFF. It wold take a miracle to be friends with that person, but my bff might go back to her own country in like a few more years (maybe two). So I'm very sad and i hope she will change her mind (hehehe). Hope she doesn't leave me!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!

1 comment:

Saya said...

I hope you had a nice time yesterday at your BFF house, the sleepover.

Love you honey.