Monday, April 27, 2009

Black mailing and conscience the two things I hate

Hey everyone, I just want to tell you i have got a new movie on DVD that i have been dieing to see but i can't because my sister is blackmailing me bye saying that she hasn't seen the movie yet but she already had the movie with her for a while and then she makes she said she wanted to see the movie with me so she waited . Then to make it even worse she send ed the movie earlier and i have no idea why she send it earlier. She knows I'm an impatient girl and yet she gave it to my mum to give it to me then she expects me to wait for her. I don't know how that girl thinks anymore owwww wait she doesn't think so I'm appalled really I am . Anyway I hate her making me wait for her to watch something that I have been dieing to see since i found out it existed but i have to wait for her, and besides she's not even here yet .

and she said " If I were you I would watch it without her", but then i told her that I already promised her that I wouldn't see the movie without her and I also Then my mum said you should see it because i have always wanted to see it and now i can't. Then after I talked to my mum I was talking to my friend on IMStald her that I'm not that kind of person Who breaks their promises, but apperently she does hmmmmmmmmmm. That's a bit wierd.

Anyway I want to go now but sometimes I hate having a stronge conscience It drives me nuts . Even last time I was drinking my favorite drink and my mum wanted to have a tast so I let her but then she kept wanting more and more and more so i finally said it's my favorite drink so let me drink in peace because i have the rights to say no.Then she didn't ask anymore but then i felt guilty so i gave my whole drink to my mum , if I didn't my conscience would drive me crazy by saying give her the drink give it to her if you don't i will haunt you forever........ so i did it ( Man ) she had no rights to ask for my favorite drink.

Anyway bye

1 comment:

Saya said...

I love the conscience, keep em coming hehehheheh.

You know everytime you have your favorite drink or food, I like to use that conscience on you muahahahahahha. you have to share after all.