Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bukit Merah trip



Hey everybody i don't know. Today is Thursday April 9 2009. The time is exactly 7:14 pm but if you're reading this earlier or later then i have no idea what time is it for you guys.

Anyway as all of you know i went to Bukit Merah yesterday and boy was it fun, and for all of you that dont know about this, then you better start reading my previous post's because you're not getting any younger and if you keep reading some of my post and leaving some out then we're going to have a little problem with that, but i know my mum reads my post everyday and if she doesn't all i have to say is " somebody gonna get a hurt real bad"

for everyone else you don't know what that means but it's just a joke between my mum , sister and I.


Anyway do you want to here my Bukit Merah adventure. You do good for you and if you don't then leave because you're dis honouring my blog and all of Malaysia. OK so where do I start. Well first of all I went with my friend's Mutia , Saru and Mutia's little sister Nabila and the parents of course except Mutia's mum because she has to take care of the baby.


Anyway after we bought the tickets, we went to Orang Utan island , and when my dad told me we were going there. He didn't mention the Orang utans at all he just said " were going to visit your family ", at first i thought he was serious but then i got his joke so i said "maybe we'll meet Dinie( My older brother)then we both laughed.

We got there by a boat and Nabila really wanted to sit with me and hug me for no good reason, but at school she would punch me and say "go away" in her cutes voice.


Anyway after we got there and looked around our tour guide told us that they had stages for the monkey's. There's kindergarten, year 1 , year 2 , year 3 , year 4 ........................... and High school. Jee i wonder if they go to University i forgot to ask them but i bet the monkeys don't have to get their diplomas and P.H.D's, and we met the'se baby monkeys one is called june but she was born in December and the other one is called April but she was born in September so it was pretty confusing.


After the Monkeys, we went to walk around and feed the animals there was alot for example a "bear cat " and a "Gibbon" there were more but those were the ones that i never even heard of in my intire life , so it was really interesting to learn about them. So i did learn something outside of school. That's a bit scary, and we also visited the reptiles, and we saw two really big crocodiles. one was a female and one was a male but the space that they were given is so small i think the size of my store room but slightly larger.


Then right after we were going to swim so my mum did a little trick to Mutia, she told her we were going home and then she got scared and said why and she looked pretty sad but then she laughed and whispered to me and said she got my mums trick because my mum was laughing, but it was pretty obvious to me because why would my parents take me there just to see monkeys and go eat and then take me home.

If they wanted me to do that i could just eat at home and look at my brother the whole day.
So After we changed we straight away went to the water nd started swimming, after that we on the slides and continued swimming and playing on the equipment .

Then my dad told us to go to another swimming pool because it has waves over thereso when we went there we saw one statue of a crocodlie that was big and one big statue of a turtle. So we swam there and slided on the slides and then we wanted to go to another place.
While we were walking we saw a big ball with ropes and a pool surrounding it and we wanted to go in, but Nabila couldn't go because she was too short so she was just watching us and i fell;t sorry for her but after i climbed the rope and slided down i forgot about her which is terrible of me I usually don't do this but proberly I was just having tooooooo much fun.

Anyway there was one side of the ball that i was climbing to and that side was so slippery that my legs fell down but luckily i was holding on to the rope and then i climbed up and slided down, but one time I was climbing and i fell down and I was sliding on my belly just like a penguin then i crashed into the water, but it was fun not just for me for everyone including my dad. He hardly thinks anything is fun because he used to go to the army training place and i think they were robots Hypnotising them to not have any fun.


Then later we saw a big slide and we wanted to go on it but we had to go on a floaty thingy and even the stairs freaked my Friends and I out but once we came on top my legs were shaking and I had butterfly in my stomach so we didn't go up there. Then we went back to the pool that looked like the beach with the crocodile and turtle and we swam there until we went home. While i was swimming my dad tought my how to swim freestyle and after three tries i did it so i was pleased with myself but my dad said i had to keep practicing it.
Then i tought Saru how to do a back stroke Because on Monday ,when i swam with her she couldn't do it so yesterday she tried again and she did it.

Then we went down the small slide with our belly and it was fun. Then we drank and ate a bit then we went to swim again.
After that we build sand castles with the sand there and and then we showered then we went home. It was lots of fun over there and on Monday I'm swimming at Saru's hose again because of our belly dance class but we're swimming with Mutia but I'm not sure about Nabil or Nabila(Twins that are a boy and a girl ) Also i don't know the actual name to call them.

Anyway i want to go know bye.

1 comment:

Saya said...

hehehe very funny post. I love this entry so much. you know what, I think you write so well, you could be a writer when you grow up.

Anyway, I had a good time too at Bukit Merah. I especially love June baby orang utan.