Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Puppy Mania"

Hey people from a different world called "Adult land" . Guess what I'm going to see the puppy's tomorrow. I'm so excited especially meeting The male puppy. I bet He'll remember me and come running to meet me. I know their not my puppies but their mine from inside . You see for me, I love any kind of puppy even if it doesn't belong to me because "you don't have to adopt a pet just to love it, you can love anything even if it's not yours". That's my motto for pets everywhere. I have lots of other motto's too it's just I don't like to tell all of it. I bet he'll miss me a lot because his owners hardly touch him, hold on not hardly it's more like NEVER touch him. I wonder if they bath them I wonder how they do it If i was there to watch them actually doing it I would laugh my heads off.

Anyway there was one dog called Gelli (The long name is Angelica ) We always played together in Australia. She was my neighbours dog , even though she played with other neighbours around our house, but to me she had a better bond it's because I played with her everyday even after school.

Anyway that's about it, can't wait for tomorrow , bye.

and sorry for my long previous post . I had to make it long to describe all the fun things I went to.

Anyway , later.

4 comments:

Saya said...

good motto honey.

hey would love to hear all your mottos hehe. do you have any about handling moms....like for example, never far even if they yell ha ha ha.

Saya said...

I mean never fear. not never far.

Unknown said...

hollo Con its your teacher Mr Kamal who is a good role model to all the children everywhere. I read your blog and i think you are a very very very X1974797 very lucky girl to have your brother who is smart, intelligent, handsome, sweet, kind, caring, handsome, nice and loving. I am jealous you are ver ver X128532 very lucky girl. Even when you compete with him and you lose (he always win) he always makes you feel appreciated. Even when he trick you. Your brother told me he gave you a very good present on your last birthday, the sarawakian fan of happiness WOW how sweet of him. You must get him a good present for his birthday. You should have a new motto "i will give my brother lots and lots of money"

Anyway listen to what i said, because i am a good role model to all the children across the world

-Mr Kamal =)

princess Aerial said...

As if I'm getting you anything for your B'day, you never make me feel appreciated when i lose, you actually brag about it so to answer your question I"M not getting you anything ( NOTHING ).