Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cute and smart puppies

Hey guys, you know yesterday my dad brought puppies to our house for his buisness. Anyway when i found out i was so shocked so i begged my mum to send me home. When we got home my mum was a bit frightened to know they'll be dogs in our garage, but once she saw them she totally fell in love with them.We had two puppies, one was a male puppy the other one was a female puppy. One thing that i couldn't believe is their girlfriend and boyfriend but their also brother and sister.(weird)

Anyway the male puppy was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the female one was cute to but not as much as he was, and they are both very trained i couldn't believe it. i know dogs are smart but their only puppies and their only three weeks old. The first time i tried to get to know them better especially with the girl, and my dad said she liked me because when he tried to touch her , she would try to run away, but for me, when i patted her she was calm so i have a special gift, but my dad also said she might be sick because he had just given them a shower, but i like the other one better about what he told me. Anyway when i tried to know the male puppy it took a time for it to know me. That included a lot of patting and a lot of hugging. Then he started to like me ( a lot). After that everywhere i went he would wag his tail and follow me, it was so cuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! Anyway once the owner took it to keep it as his own . The owner put him in the bonet he licked me good bye and it was so cute , but before he went, i told him to never forget me and i don't think he'll ever forget me.

Anyway on my two weeks of holiday when i'll visit them i'll take pics and put them here , ok

Anyway i have to go now bye .

1 comment:

Saya said...

I love them. The male one is so cute. I have never seen such cute puppies except in pictures. Wished we could keep one of them.