Monday, April 6, 2009

Swimming at my friends Apartment

Hey everyone whose reading this, I'm at home doing nothing ,but yesterday (Monday) i went to my friends house and we played the whole day over there since 9:00- 4:00. At 4:00 my friend and i swam at her Apartment. and their swimming pool was beautiful and they had a huge slide and when you ride it its very very fast.The slide goes up and down like a roller coaster. When i rode it the first time i couldn't stop screaming. Then my friend and I did a very fun thing, while we swam down we closed our eyes and slided and to me i felt like I was going to die but for my friend she didn't feel anything ( nothing), but later on we closed our eyes while lying down and i felt like i was already dead in the grave. Owwwwwwww i forgot to mention something , by the time we got off the slide, we always crashed in the water, because the slide is connected to the water.

Anyway after we rode the slide we swam in the pool and played with the ball and the floating board thingy i don't know the name for it. Then we played with her dad, and her dad kept shooting the ball at our faces. It was a lot of fun. Right after we swam , my friend and i drank a hot drink and ate biscuits but before that we toke a bath. Then right after we ate we went to our belli dance class. Then right after we went home and i went to bed, but when i woke up whole body was painful and it felt like i havn't used it since it was the B.C. period but my friend and i slept like a baby i bet . She said she will sleep like a baby but I'm not sure.

Tomorrow i will be going to Bukit Merah for more swimming ( yea) with my friend Mutia and Saru. Owwwww and when i said i swam at my friends house, i forgot to tell her name. Her name is Saru. Then tomorrow she's going to swim again........ just like me ( again )

Anyway i have to go now bye.

p.s i'm highlighting the important words that is important to me.

1 comment:

Saya said...

sounds like you had so much fun. The slide sounds fun too but I think I would be scared to go down. remember Kings park? I was always scared of the long slide.