Thursday, April 30, 2009

poem check

Hey guys Happy labour day for Malaysia, but that's not i wanted to tell you. what i wanted to tell you is, yesterday after school ( Thursday ) to be exact. I had a prefect meeting and we were talking about teachers day at my school and Ms Anne my E.S teacher and prefect advisor wrote all the teachers name on the board. Then we had to pick a teacher that we liked after that we would write a card for them with a poem inside and then we'd have to give it to that teacher. So when it was my turn to pick a teacher i picked Ms Sherlyn. She's my English teacher and she's very nice and funny and fun to be with anyway once i picked her i was so happy i was jumping around and other students were looking at me funny so i ignored them, because i chose my favorite teacher. Then i realised what if i wrote something in the card then ms Sherlyn might give it back to me then if i asked why she might say you didn't have proper grammar in the poem. Then she might ask me to write it again on a white piece of paper . Now that's just what i think might happened but she's not that mean but you'll never knowwwwwwww.

1 comment:

Saya said...

hehe she might give you a blank card and ask you to make a corrections!! muahahaha.

I cant wait to read your poem, can I?

How abour a poem for mothers day? why not me? uawaaaaaa!!!!!!!