Monday, April 27, 2009

New classmates

Hey everybody that i can't see, I have just came back to school since last week and boy was it fun. Now i have new classmates but their all boys Waaaaaa, but at least it will make it even for the old boys, anyway the first boy is called Daniel, I don't know him that well but he really looks like my cousin Daniel. It's very weird but What can i do, and also he even has the same places as where my cousins mole was, i was so freaked out and when i told him he said " maybe i am your cousin " but my cousin is malay and you are chinese.

My other classmate is Jefri, I also don't know him that well but all i know is that he went to England for two and a half years and he really runs fast , i mean really runs fast. One time at p:e all the boys had to run for 100 metres and at first he was taking his time and looking at the birds and other stuff then when the boys were about to finish the race he was running like he has just saw a Dinosaur invasion. I was even more impress then anything in my whole intire life.

Anyway thats basically what i wanted to tell you but if there's anything els I'll write it.

Bye

1 comment:

Saya said...

hehe very funny. But I know one girl who can play badminton very well. Better than Daniel or Jefri. But I will keep it a secret.

Do you know where she learned to play that well?

From me!!!