Wednesday, September 30, 2009

extra extra read all about it

Hey, today was a normal school day but now a days, I have a lot more fun. and tomorrow I'm going to do choir which I also like he he he. Owww just to inform you that we're almost moving soon so that should be exciting.I have also noticed that my parents have been married for a long time but they still don't understand each other. its pretty funny like when my dad says something to my mum. She will always always not hear him and ends up by saying HUH? It's very funny to watch them talking to each other. They make it like a a comedy sitcom about a family with problems even little problems like this one.HEHEHEHEHE!

Anyway thats it so bye

1 comment:

Saya said...

oh yeah? you think you are so funny huh? funny? big girl?

ha ha I think we understand each other perfectly well thank you.