Saturday, September 5, 2009

my early b'day

Hey guys, tomorrow ( SUNDAY ) I'm going to celebrate my early B'day. It's short for birthday. So tomorrow my mum and I are going to buy me a huge chocolate cake which I'll pick myself. Then we're going to eat it after dinner. Also for my birthday present I'm going to pierce my ear again because I miss things dangling from my ear, and it looks nice on me, but I'm not sure when I'll do it exactly but I will do it. Then what else do I have to say, hmmmmmmm let me think. Owwww my baby cousin is coming to my new house after we've settled in and we get her for an entire day. By the way her name is Sofea. Remember her I wrote her in my last post but she's all better now healthy and when she goes to kindergarten, she'll be as naughty as her older sister. I have to also say that we haven't moved in yet because of a reason that I keep forgetting . So we'll still keep this house but we'll also have another house actually an apartment I think. So in total I'll have two houses and an apartment. If you didn't know, I also have another house but I don't know what my parents are doing with it. Actually my dad built that house so yea that's pretty much it so far.

Anyway going to have my dinner now so bye.

4 comments:

Saya said...

I cant wait for the birthday cake myself. we will go tomorrow. hey can you pick the cake I LIKE? please please please pretty please? hehe.

i miss seeing things dangling from your ears too.

happy early birthday my darling...

princess Aerial said...

no

Saya said...

geez you meanie poo..........hahahhaa.

Sanity said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AESYAH~~~~~~

EUW, YOU'RE OLD NOW!!

hahaha so did you enjoy your birthday?...umm...I meant...are you enjoying your birthday?

What did you get for your birthday present?

Anyway I hope you have a good one :D :D :D

Love ya lots

xoxoxox...xoxoxoxoxooxox