Friday, September 25, 2009

what I did yesterday

Hey, yesterday my uncle and aunty came over for lunch and my uncle bought me an expensive watch for my birthday. it cost 60 RM! It's very cool and it has light, stopwatch, the time of course and alarm.I used it at school today, and I love it.OK so after lunch we went for a drive at my uncle and aunty's friend's house. They were very nice and they gave us a type of bihun soup to eat. It was delicious, but we only had one plate because we were still full. After that we went to my uncle and my mums old school. I never knew that they kept changing schools. I was shocked.it was very fun and we also went to my mums old classmates house. She seemed nice but I didn't know her that well.Right after that, we went home and I had bihun soup for my dinner :)

Anyway thats it

BYE!

1 comment:

Saya said...

We had good fun dont you think so? hehe neeway what else did you do? ha ha.