Friday, September 11, 2009

my first week of school

Hey, so I went to school on Tuesday, and it was quite good. I met the new teachers and my new schedule and everything, so now that I'm in year 6, I have double the homework.It's so annoying. Especially for my English subject. We would have a couple of worksheets, homework in our textbooks and we'll have to write it in our exersize book. It's actually a lot of home work for the first week of school, and we started the lessons on Wednesday. On Tuesday we just got to know the new teachers, student and the new improved school. Then the next day we'll start our lesson, and so far the subject that gives us a lot of homework is English. Ahhhh! I haven't told you the best part yet.

I have a lot of English homework and I have English every single day and also the homework we get has to be passed up the next day!Except for Friday, on Friday we get to pass it up on Monday of course. Anyway so that's what has been happening at school lately. Also for the first time on the English lesson. My teacher was trying to explain the meat and she gave an example for the people who didn't understand English that well so she started saying......... STICK! Yup. These were her exact words. " Do you know what a stick is? It is a type of meat".at first I was like what does she mean by stick then when she drew it on the board I realised she meant steak.At that moment I said to myself. Owwwww my god!While shooking my head. Also when she said stick, everyone corrected her then she said it correctly but then when the book said stick again, she started saying stick.I wished my other teacher was teaching English instead of her!.


Besides that,on Thursday we had to pick a club for CCA, I'll explain that later. Anyway I chose choir because I like singing and the teacher is western. So I can trust her English and she's very good at singing.There was one time where she made us hold a pretend glass and we'd have to pretend to drink the fake water, to practice to breathe with our stomach and one time I let in too much air so I said to my friend "I think I'm chocking on air", and they started laughing. I was only telling the truth, but apparently I made them laugh. Sometimes I try not to say anything funny but the next thing you know is laughing people behind me. Like in my mums blog when I asked a question, people laugh but I didn't mean to make them laugh.


I just want to know the answer. So that's what happened that's big so far.Anyway CCA mean Co Curricular Activity.OK this is how it works, On the first Thursday of the weak, the teachers have lots of clubs for the students. Like basketball, badminton, public speaking, dance, taekwando and other things. When we pick the clubs, we'll have to stay with that club for the whole year.The first time I chose dance for two years because I love dancing. The second time I chose badminton because it looked fun, and now I chose choir because I love singing and I like the teacher that's in charge of the choir club.

so that's about it.

bye.

3 comments:

Sanity said...

hahaha ooh soudns FUN...welcome to the "adult" world girl.

oh one thing though, you typed "shooking my head"...its "shaking my head" anyway your new english teacher seems a bit...umm..funny [and I dont mean that in a funny way =.=]

anyway I have a lot of assignments to do as well so...talk to you later then xoxox

and LOL at choking on air

Saya said...

hi honey....geeez I cant say enough, you write so well. Im so turning this into a book.

yeah, as Qia said welcome to adult world ha ha. this is how I feel everyyyyyday facing work.

and you know why people laugh? coz you just have great sense of humor hehe even when you didnt mean to make ppl laugh. Like choking on air, who'd though about that.

neeway.....later kiddo...opps adultdo hahaha

Sanity said...

obviously someone who's weird would think of actually choking on air -blinks-

hehehe just joking ...*bleep* girl :D

anyway Im coming home son, I expect a welcome-home party. And make it good. which means it has to involve chocolate cake.

Notice the full stop at the end of like every 2 words? yea, it indicates FINALITY. means you have decline my request [cause its actually a demand! now get with it!!]

also...take off the bloody word verifications dammit, you and mum both!