Thursday, September 3, 2009

You don't have to panic OK and also. my holiday trip

Hello, 6 more days until my birthday! You have enough time to buy me a present I won't go anywhere so whenever you're free to give me my present, CALL ME!





Also on Sunday I went to this place called Mukahead and it was nice. Not at the place we stayed in but the view was nice and everyone had fun. I went with my friend Saru and her family and my family of course, but I enjoyed myself. I swam with Saru then we went on a " HIKE " which I call " The walk to hell" and guess who planned it. It's non other than my energetic dad. - sigh- ....... that guy really need something else to do besides torturing us ( SERIOUSLY ) then in the morning I had a swim before we left . Then I went to Saru's house for a sleepover. It was fun at their house. Also when we were hiking, Saru was a little show offs if you know what I mean. It really got to me. Hopefully she stopped and if not I need to tell her at school.


Anyway that's it but again as a reminder. 6 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! So don't panic just buy something that you'll think I'll like OK .But I'm panicing. Also don't try to escape from me because I know who you are and where you live.............. Keep that in mind

3 comments:

Saya said...

hehehe maybe you know who I am but you dont know where I live a ha.

well, Im not panicking, I know exactly what to get you.

and I agree with you about the walk of hell hehe my legs are still sore until now.

and I seriously thought I was going to die!

Sanity said...

alright lets see if I can successfully put up my comment again

"I TOLD YOU YOU'D PASS AND NOT TO SWEAT IT HEHEHEHEHE

CONGRATS ON PASSING ALL YOUR EXAMS~~~~~ WOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

sow hat're you going to do to celebrate? Im proud of ya..good job lil girl hehehe

anyway reckon you should ask mum and dad to...err...umm...do something nice...lol yea I cant think of anything that they'd be willing to do =p

just joking!

bet they'd wanna celebrate with you hehe

anyway I guess I better get on with my assignments, I might write an entry on my blog later...but ...sorta depends on my laziness level lol

princess Aerial said...

well we r only going to celebrate my b'day thats it nothing else zippo.And wat did I say about you calling me a little girl. i'm not little i'm becoming a women in two more years but i'm concidered a women sort of anyway don't call me little girl, GET IT WEIRD GIRL