Tuesday, September 1, 2009

read and buy

Hey guys, As you all know I took a test to see if I could go to year 6 and I thought it was easy but today my mum called them and I found out I didn't pass. - SAD FACE - .

just joking! I totally passed the exam can you believe it I've been studying for the past two months and today I passed my exams wahoo. So you are now reading a girl that is going to be in year 6. So studying really does help, man when I say that I sound like those TV shows that are trying to tell kids that studying pays off, and it sounds lame. When I hear those type of shows I feel like a baby which I hate and now I'm doing exactly what they are doing . Even what I said makes me feel like to throw up. BLAH

So I'll be needing two presents from my uncle and auntie and my sis and mum and brother and my dad. 1 is for the passing exams and second is because on the 9Th of September is my BIRTHDAY! So feel free to buy me lots of presents. No I'm serious it can be more than one presents or more than five presents it doesn't matter but it has to be more than one present for each. Get it! Just joking................... or am I. You figure it out.

2 comments:

Saya said...

hi honey...a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. You know I'm not surprise. I knew long ago that you could do it. you are a smart girl after all.


err...presents? and lots of them?

whats presents? I'm not sure what it means...so sorry!
muahahahaha

princess Aerial said...

buy me big presents and i know where you live ok so don't try to hide from me!