Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Hello, Today's a very special day for my mum and parents. First of all IT'S MY MUMS BIRTHDAY! Wahoo. Second is that today is also my parents 24th ANNIVERSERY! Can you believe that! So for all of you that know my parents and forgot to wish it to my parents or mum today. Well now you know! So mark it down on your calender which includes my Uncle Pak Ngah Or Zunar for short. So if Cik Lin ( my wonderful aunty ) reads this than I want you to pinch his ear because he forgot it was his youngs sisters birthday. Even if his busy he can message at least Happy Birthday Rose. All of us knows its from him so he doesn't even have to say from Zunar because he knows its from him. Also if Cik Lin forgot then I want you to pinchyour own ear and mark it on your calender. Also mine I'm forcing you too. BY THE WAY : I get very stingy when it comes to my birthdays I want to feel like a princess. Also If you forget that its my mums birthday then you can look on the top ORRRRRRRR I'll tell you. OK the date is 5th of August and I'm even going to bold it for everyone. It's 5th August! Get the picture!

So usually when it's people's birthday I would usually sing, ' Happy Birthday to you, You live in a zoo, you look like a monkey ANNNNNNNNNND you SMELL like one too!' Happy Birthday
( person's name), but since it's my mum she gets the proper song owww by the way my friends doesn't mind when I sing my version of the birthday song so yea. Anyway I would sing to my mum this 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU(mummy ) , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (mummy ), HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU! HIP HIP HOOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY! So thats bassically it.

Oww if you want to wish my mum happy birthday , you can either comment on my blog or her blog but if you don't know her blog then you can call or sms her and if you let say lost her phone number then too bad but you can comment on my blog. So comment now! this especially Includes CIK LIN and PAK NGAH!

OK bye

4 comments:

Saya said...

Thanks honey, I like this post and smiling from ear to ear. I hope pakngah and cik lin got pinched on the ear really bad hehehe.

you know you are very funny. I like your style kiddo.

Sanity said...

hahaha...is that the cake? god that looks tasty!! -claws at screen- x.x

Saya said...

yeah I want that cake too. "drooling"

Roti Kacang Merah said...

i stand guilty for reading this entry TEN DAYS AFTER YOUR MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

(sorry 'Yang, am a bit tight at my new office these days :-( and sooooo malas to switch on my lappie once at home. just look at the numbers of my own entries on my blog -- which is dwindling quite rapidly these days)

but i DID wish her birthday, mkayyyyys. hehe

i hope you had Secret Recipe's rather sinful "Indulgence" cake for your mommy and daddy. simply delectable, yo!