Friday, August 21, 2009

My sleepover with Saru was great

me and Saru before bed


Me and Saru in another world


Hey people,Sorry I haven't been writing in a while but I bet you want to know how my sleepover with Saru was. Well It was brilliant we had lots of fun, In the morning we played Badminton then we watched a movie then we played UNO. Which I'm surprisingly good at but I've never played it before this is only my fourth time. Then we acted out my stuffed animals which was fun. After that we had lunch with my dad and he kept making us laugh. He kept talking about the inside of a chicken which was so inappropriate. Then after the embarrassing funny lunch with my dad, we watched a funny show on YOUTUBE and watched us dancing. Then we watched TV then played UNO again then we played badminton again, then had dinner without dad. Then we watched TV until bedtime . So then we read books then went to bed. That's it but it was fun.

Then the next day I went to her house to play with her which was fun for both of us .

Anyway thats it

bye

1 comment:

Saya said...

errr....u sleeps with a teddy bear? how old are you now?

hahahahahaha
muahahahaha

"evil laugh"

just joking ha ha.