Sunday, August 9, 2009

The movie I watched and the thing I helped my mum with.

Hey guys, I have just had my lunch and it was ummmm good yup,- cough- . Anyway I just watched a movie today called Hannah Montana the movie. At first I was really excited to watch it but It wasn't that interesting it was like her regular episodes that I've been watching on TV so I was disappointed . But it was still good, I like the songs in the movie and the movie but I don't like the star of the movie, and if you don't know who it is then let me give you a hint its Miley Cyrus /Hannah Montana. I don't want to tell you why I hate her because if you know a person that's a miley or Hannah fan then they'll be crushed. So I have my reasons so DON'T EVEN ASK OK!

Anyway three more days until my exams and for more days until my other exams. I truly hate exams , but I think I'll pass both exams because for the math exam. Well I've been studying for about two months and I think I understand it pretty well. But for the next four days I'm just revising to remember the stuff my tutor tought me. By the way my tutor is my MUM. What better way to learn math with a P.H.D lecterer. And Also my mum is having a book in I think two months time and the book is going to be globel that what I heard from my mum. And also, the book cover is designed not by my mum but by ME!!!!!!!!!!!Actually my mum asked me to designed it because she said she's not that good with this kind of thing but I am.

And before my mum made the background colour redish which was fine but when she showed me the picture she put on the front cover, well it didn't really match because the picture was a diomand which was blue and the background of the picture of the diomand was also blue so red didn't really match. So she asked my oppinion so I told her that red doesn't match blue.But then she said but i like red, so then I said so do I but red is too bright for your book. So then I said OK you can have the cover to be red but you have to change your picture to make it blend in. But I don't think my mum could find a new picture so then I said then you've got to change the colour. So she did but the colours she chose weren't blending in so much so I chose the colour. She also wanted a colour that could stand out her picture so I chose the colour dark purple. I chose this colour because It matched the picture and it made her face stand out so my mum agreed to that colour.

So then she sent the cover to the company nd let me just say that if they don't like the cover colour or whatever then they'll send it back to her for her to change the colour but they didn't! That ment that they liked what I chose but they think My mum chose the colour but I did. which was fine for me, as long as I had something to do with this book.

Anyway that's it for now so bye.

3 comments:

Saya said...

hi honey

yup you designed it and I love the design. whats more importand, even thw publisher like it.

well, you know as i said you are the artist in the family.

hey I know you will do well in your exams so dont worry. we will celebrate after the exams ok.

remember our celebration dance yesterday?

love you

btw, did you see Qias reply to you in her blog?

Sanity said...

what reply where?? mum dont lie!!!! by the way...dont celebrate without me dammit....I want celebration-y...stuff as well...alright I meant food...and drinks?? :P:P

Saya said...

what was Qia rambling about?

looooo--ser.