Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One more day until my English exam!

Hey guys , If you've been reading my post so far then you'll know that tomorrow is my English exam. I'm not worried to fail my English exam because I'm good at speaking English so I just have one thing to say to the exam paper and the word is, - clears throat - BRING IT ON! as for math well i"m good at math but i hope i pass.And also I'm quit good at math so I think I'll pass because i only need to get 50% and I've been getting more than 50% on my math's paper so i"ll be fine i think. So I'll just hope for the best. So I hope I'll do well.

bye!

1 comment:

Saya said...

what do you mean you are quite good at math?

you are not just quite good, you are excellent in math!! you learned a years worth of materials in 2 months. I called that super girl. dont you ever forget that missy!! hehehe.