Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey, Yesterday I went to the cinema with my dad and the movie we watched was called Aliens in the attic. It was a funny movie and my dad and I enjoyed it. There's really not much to say but it was a good movie that's it. I'm hoping to watch UP next week or so I don't know yet.

Anyway my sister got robbed a couple of days ago. She's fine but the robber stole her laptop and her roommates laptop too.My dad is in KL right now to talk to the landlord about the security of the place and he's there to bring my mum's laptop to her. It's a really long story but If you want to know more then just look at my sisters blog and if you don't know it then I'll tell you. just type : sanity24.blogspot.com and you'll know the whole story.It's a really long story I read only half then I got bored and played computer games.A little tip for Qia, make your post short.

Anyway that's it bye.

2 comments:

Saya said...

heheh I hope Qia heeds your advice. but you know she doesnt read so shewont know muahahaha.

Im glad you enjoyed the movie. Alien? not my kindda movie. am glad I dont have to watch it ha ha.

Sanity said...

I do read!!!! just not often...but I've an excuse!! A GOOD ONE TOO!! I am busy....studying

wanna know something funny...I was watchingt his show called "cupid" on tv last night...and the guy ha d a line where he said "I AM GOD"...they BLEEPED OUT THWE WORD GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...afraid that he'll be god if they dont bleep it out? lolololololol