Sunday, August 2, 2009

When will this nightmare END!

Hey did you have a nice day today? Well not me! Yup that's right for you you get to get up and enjoy your day but for me when I get up. I shower then eat my breakfast then I have to do my math. This morning I studied at 10:00 till 12:00 because I had my lunch. Then my mum would usually give me a long break. Then at 5:30 I did my math but I finished at 7:00 p.m . Then I went to Pasar malam. So I just showered and had my dinner so now I'm on the internet. So practically my daily schedual is study at morning and study at evening. I can't take it anymore! I want this learning nightmare to be over and done with.But right after I finish my exam I only have two weeks to enjoy my one moth holiday. Well its aproximetely 2 weeks. I'll tell you onece I finish this nightmare I'm going to enjoy my last aproximetely two weeks like the'rs no tomorrow. So my moral of this story is even though your having fun , there could be people not enjoying the'r day also example : ME! and right after the nightmare I'll party like the'rs no tomorrow but I'll think of all the people that are having a nightmare of the'r own. Whether its exams or even bigger problems so you better do the same thing also not just to me but to the whole worl but for now . think about me and the people you know that are having problems.

Anyway PEACE!

1 comment:

Saya said...

Im sorry I put you through that honey...I feel really bad and I know you mean it when you said its a nightmare....

hmm..perhaps someday we will look back at all this and laugh?

or maybe not.

I promise we will go somewhere after the exam and after I came back from KL okay?

Love you and Im sorry again.