Saturday, August 15, 2009

I like the song but I hate the singer !

Hey guys/girls, Yesterday since I had nothing to do last night . I thought I might listen to my favorite songs on YOU TUBE , and the songs are called I wanna know you, Don't want to be torn and he could be the one, and all of those songs are sung by the one the only Hannah Montana/ Miley cyrus. I like most of the songs that she sings especially those three but guess what I DON'T LIKE THE SINGER . First of is because I think she doesn't have a really good voice and second is well I can't say its to private, but let me just say that shes the only star that has an album but can't really sing. To tell you the truth I like Demi Lavato better or The Jonas brothers because they have a really nice voice but for Miley well to me she sounds like shes screeching like a cat.But that's just my opinion maybe for other people it's different for them because maybe they like her voice which is fine by me but seriously I HATE HER . Let me just say one more thing SHE'S NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR KIDS!

But you should listen to the songs that I mentioned, the lyrics are great and for once she actually sounds good not brilliant but good. The songs are : 1. I wanna know you, 2 .Don't wanna be torn and third is He could be the one. Just go to YouTube and type these titles and if you like it and want to sing along or understand the meaning then just type the title and type with lyrics.

Anyway thats it bye

BTW, the people I mentioned are really good at singing! like Demi Lavato and the jonas brothers.

1 comment:

Saya said...

well, I think you sing pretty well too, so perhaps we should add "aesyah Zulkernain" what do you think?

ohhh except for badminton which I play better than you so ha ha.

and the card games which Im gonna beat you at it so ha ha.