Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yea, 6 more days :)

Hey, 6 more days until my exams. I'm so excited to get this done and over with . I have been studying for two whole months and its my one month holiday I can't believe their putting the exams on my one month holiday. It's so unfair! My mum says that once I finish the exam, I can go and have fun like go swimming , have sleepovers with my friends and go to this place that I can't pronounce the name properly. So I'm excited for that and tonight I'm going to watch a new movie that I have been waiting for since two weeks ago and it's tonight at 7:00 p.m . Wow a movie can make me excited. Jeez I've been studying so hard that I forgot about what life has to offer which is TV. Owww no I've become : LAME! I need serious help, But I'll get it later. As for now let me just say I'm going to be free soon! Not now but soon. I hate it, honestly I do. My friend Mutia is having fun with her grandparents and Saru and I are stuck at home Studying. There's a word that shocks parents all the time. Let me give you a hint it starts with st and ends with a udying. That's basically it so I'll go now but that picture up there on the highest top point is how I feel now but later after the exam I'll feel like the picture on your the bottom.

bye. :)

1 comment:

Saya said...

the puppy thats feeling sad looks like you hehehe.

I always enjoy reading your post you know, top sense of humor....err, after me of course.