Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Conflict between friends

Hey, Today we had another fight with the same friend like yesterday, and one of our friend abandon us just to go to her.she only went to join her because the girl that we fought with had a vow and yesterday she said that she can't talk to any of her friends for 2 days, and today at break time she said to all of us that she will not talk to me and F ( THE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME)
and that she would talk to the rest. I couldn't believe this girl, first she makes a 'vow ' when she was younger then all of a sudden she changes it the next day but she followed it her intire life but only for today she changed her promiss. UGHHHHHHH! I can't believe this patato head and as I told you she singlely pick who she wants to talk to and who she doesn't want to talk to, and Mutia fell into her trap when we warned her not to but she did and then she became on her side. Then all of a sudden Mutia treats us like arche enemys

So at break we didn't sit with them or play with them. Then when the bell rang, we went upstairs to our classroom and we had math subject but we didn't do anything we just looked at our mistakes and did our correction then we could talk or play or do whatever because we finished our last exam for year 4. Anyway when Ms.val asked that girl how she got this answer ms.Val then said is it from your tuisyenthen she nodded yes, and miss Val knew this because she heard it from some people in our class but it didn't come from us. Anyway so ms val started to scold her for showing off about her tuisyen so I think now you and other people know that shes a show off. Ms.val said it herself, but she didn't say " You're a show off" she just said " Don't tell other people these things because you might be creating a conflict between everyone. When I heard this I felt a little bit happy I was actually trying to hide my smile.As for my friend F she was soooooooooooooooooooo happy she was like dancing right after she ms.val left our classroom. I was happy also but I tried not to show it.

Anyway so after school Mutia wanted to be our friend again after she abanden us, so my friends gave her another chance, but for myself..... well I have already given her many chances since I came back from Malaysia, but I don't think my friends knew that because some are quit new here. Anyway she's one of my best friends so how can I stay mad with her, Am I right....... AHH of course I'm right. I don't want to fight with Saru nor Mutia because their my BEST friends, but the girl we're fighting with is not Saru nor Mutia its a different person. Anyway I'll tell you what happens tomorrow bye.

P.S I PASSED MY MATH EXAM ! ................WAHOO!

1 comment:

Saya said...

you know what, every class and school will have show off students. Best to do is to ignore them, as hard as it may be.

but good to teach them a lesson too, like you did heheh.

btw, you did well on honours day, congratulations.