Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi and Bye

Hi, Lately at school we will play the whole day which was fun for all of us then we watched a movie which I brought from home. Also today I didn't fight with the person I'm fighting with. Isn't it shocking. It all happened when we were about to go for break. Then all of a sudden the girl that I'm fighting with wants to eat with me so I thought that she already learned her lesson so I said OK. So then she started to cling on to me like I was her best friend I didn't like it but who cares. Then my teacher ask her to bring her laptop upstairs so she told the teacher if she could bring me so I went with her. Then when we went up we saw Ms. Val so I said hi as I passed by her then the girl said BONJOUR. So when she said that I already knew I shouldn't have forgave her because she's showing of again. But I 'll ignore for now then If she does it tomorrow then I'll give her a piece of my mind.

Now I'll just forget about her and tell you what has happened today and yesterday. Well since yesterday we havn't learned anything. We just play all day which I like to do duh! I come to school this week because It's my last week with most of my friends and next term they'll be in year 5 and I might be in year 6 so I might as well spend my time with them here. So today I played with Beethoven, Veronica,Xingrong and the girl that I was fighting with. So we were playing this game which was really fun but the punishments were soooooooooo painful, but we didn't want to change it because it was very fun.

So thats bassically it for now bye.
And P.S my friend Saru didn't come to school since yesterday but she'll come tomorrow. She's not sick she's just tired from the honours day thing onSunday so her parents let her rest for 2 whole days. But my friend A has a high fever So I hope she can come to school tomorrow.

Anyway bye.

1 comment:

Saya said...

hi honey, school sounds like fun eh? you must be so looking forward to the holiday.

btw, when I was your age, I fought a lot with my classmate also...you know its a cycle. we fight, we make up, we fight again hehehe.