Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friends + Friend =Fights

Hey, Today A was friends with the person I'M fighting with. Then she told me that she wants to be both of our friends , but how can she because she wants to be friends with her then she wants to be friends with us and we don't like her but she does like her. So F was angry with her because she told me "why is A friends with her , she was the one that wanted to make this plan in the first place, and besides she was mean to her. So then F said "Last time I was fighting with someone then I made up with her but then we started fighting again, so I won't trust her again". Then F got really angry with A so she started to not be friends with her. Then at break time A was crying because she thought F and I wasn't going to be her friend anymore, but I still wanted to be her friend just not friends with the other girl.Not now anyway, maybe after one more week then maybe i'll forgive her. But F said she'll never be her friend again never. But I think she's being dramatic, I mean I was really angry at first but now I'm starting to give her another chance. Not A because we're already friends but I'll give the girl I'm fighting with another chance. I mean I can't stay mad with her forever.

But I don't know about F, will she give her a chance or not. But for me I'll give her one last chance because she deserves that doesn't she. Of course she does.So I'll do it next week on Thursday or Friday, whichever day but I have to tell F thats she already got her lesson. I forgive her now because at school when It was almost about to go home like 20 more minutes. The girl I was fighting with wrote me a note and said what she was feeling when we excluded her from our friendship gang. So F replied in direct detail and said, " (her name), I don't want to forgive you yet because I want to teach you a lesson. And when that girl read it she got mad and also the girl said sorry. Then I replied also in direct detail and said , " ( her name ) I don't want to forgive you yet because if i do forgive you. Then you might do it to us and me again and I don't want it to happen again and also because I want to teach you a lesson.

So when she read it she gave the note back and said " I've tried to change ." Then I said no you didn't because when we disscussung our math exam paper, ms .Val was like sort of scolding you because you were showing of and she wants you to not do it again, remember." I reminded her then I continued and said and that was one of the reasons we were fighting with you because you were showing off to much. Then she kept quiet then said " and this is not the right way of 'teaching me a lesson'. And whenh she said that I already knew that she had nothing elsoto say so she asked her second question. So I answered back to her question and said " Well Usually I tell the person what they did wronge , but if they pretend to listen or not change. Then I do it the hard way and now you don't like it do you". Then she just looked at me and I think that men t yes so I continued and said " and what you did to us felt wayyyyyyyyyy worse then what we did to you because we only did one thing to you and you did like 10 things that we don't like". Then she said " Noooooo what you did felt way worse then what I did to you". So then I said " I beg to differ, what you did was way worse because when you did those things to us you didn't even thinking why you did them and you did it not just to me but to Saru, Mutia , F and A. So we wanted to give a taste of your own medicine. And we were thinking about what we were doing because what your feeling now is the exact feeling that we feel. So that was our taste of your own medicine revenge. So she just kept quiet and walked away , and I didn't want to catch up with her because I couldn't stand her face anymore.

Usually I woudn't be so mean but she just led me no choice. Oww and also this morning when A was being friends with her. She told me that her mum said that she feels lonely and needs a friend so A felt sorry for her and decided to be her friend. And also because she was angry on that day and I think its because she couldn't decide on who to choose.

Anyway I'll tell you more some other days.

Bye.


1 comment:

Saya said...

hmm...this is going on like no ends. I hope you have everything sorted out now. I know you are a smart girl and usually when you do something you have good reasons for it.