Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Friends Having fights ( AGAIN )

Hey,On Wednesday, it was very awkward between my friend that I was fighting with. Like when I went to school, we were practicing for Honours day. Which is this Sunday. Anyway When we were sitting down waiting for our turn to preform. She starts to call me her boss. She called me that because when we were friends and I was too busy to look after Beethoven and his friend because their naughty, anyway so when I'm busy I would ask one of my friends to help me do my job. So after a while my friends will start calling me boss.

So she started calling me boss because she wanted to be my friend again, but the thing is , I'm still angry with her and so is my friend F ( First letter of her name). So I ignored her, then Mutia and Saru saw what she was up to so they called F, and F said that I should ignore her until she apologises and change herself. Actually we already told her our feelings but she got angry with us and started making her 'vow' and then she broke it the next day. So yesterday I ignored her some more because that girl needs to be taught a lesson. So while I was talking with F, she started making ridiculous questions that she already knows whats the answer. So F whispered to my ear and told me not to answer, but I still answered her question because maybe she forgot the answer so I told her. Then I went to talk to F again so then she said , " And how come you don't talk to me anymore and ignore me?" But I still ignored her then I got angry with her so I start to say " Do you want to really know why I'm ignoring you". Then she said " desperately". So I told her again the same things that I told her on Monday and about her breaking her vol and not talking to me and F. Then she started saying that she didn't break her vol, its just that we didn't understand. Then she explained it to us again, so she said " All I said was that I wouldn't talk to you for two days because you told me that I did something wrong , that's my vowel . Which actually is a lie.

What she really said was that she wouldn't talk to all of us because we told her that was how we felt about her, Then she denied it but it was the truth. So the next day, F and I expected her not to talk to all of our friends. But instead she talked to everyone except me and F . So me and F got angry with her. Like Hitler angry. So non of us talked to her except one of my best friend Mutia. So we didn't talk to either of them because now Mutia was on her side and she ( not Mutia, the friend I'm fighting with) like made Mutia on her side because she knew Mutia was week with this thing so we were angry with her, but at the end of the day. She wanted to be with us again so we let her back in but I was still angry with her but she's one of my best friend so she's OK for now.

( The next day ,THURSDAY ) Today everything was the same between us but at break A ( my other friend and the first letter of her name) Was hanging out with the girl we were fighting with and yesterday she was angry with her, but maybe she was like Mutia and abandon us , So we got angry with her and asked her why she's friend with the other girl. So then she said " I can't decide who to be friends with, I want to be friends with you but also her" so I said " well decide because we're angry with her and if your her friend and want to be our friend then how are you going to like her then be against her at the same time"? Then she stood there thinking, but she ended up being friends with the girl that she was against with in the first place. So we reminded her what she did to you but then well I still don't know her decision but I'll find out tomorrow.

So right after A being friends with the enemy, we made a pack between F , Saru , Mutia and I that we won't be friends with her until she changes and realises what she did. So all of us shook on it now I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Bye.

No comments: